You will study for either a City and Guild Certificate or a Diploma. The course will give you the skills you need for life and work, including independent travel skills. Learning support and specialist teaching staff will help you to progress and achieve.
You will cover:
- personal and social development,
- investigating community facilities,
- work skills,
- working together,
- vocational options.
You will develop your basic skills in maths, English and ICT (if appropriate). You will also have access to careers planning and specialist advice from the careers service.
- No formal entry requirements.
- You will have an interview with the course tutor to make sure the course is right for you and to see if you have any additional support needs. Foundation Learning course entry requirements include a minimum of Milestone 7/8.
You will be assessed with assignments and portfolios.
Fees & Funding
As a full time student, under the age of 19, you will not usually need to pay any course or examination fees.
You may need to pay some essential costs. Help may be available for students in financial difficulties. For more information, contact student support services, tel: 0500 162100.
- E2 CERTIFICATE IN SKILLS FOR WORKING LIFE (LIFE SKILLS)
- E2 AWARD IN SKILLS FOR WORKING LIFE (LIFE SKILLS)
- E2 CERTIFICATE IN PRACTICAL SKILLS
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.