Customer service is a vital part of everybody's role when working in an organisation. Large or small, all businesses must recognise that the customer is king and an apprenticeship in customer service reflects this crucial role.
The apprenticeship will include:
- combined knowledge and competency based qualification - level 3
- English - level 2
- maths - level 2
- employee rights and responsibilities
- You must have an employer to support you through your apprenticeship and give you time off work to attend college. Many people find their own job or are already employed, but if not college staff can help you help employment.
- an appropriate level 2 apprenticeship, or
- English and maths at 4 or above OR GCSE grade A*-C in English language and maths, or
- an initial assessment indicating that you are working at level 2 and you are able to achieve level 2 English and maths within one year
- good communication and problem solving skills
You will be assessed at college and in the workplace. You will need to take exams for the technical certificate and functional skills element of the apprenticeship.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.