You will develop knowledge and understanding of the construction sector, including essential employability skills.
You will study the following units:
- design procedures,
- building regulations,
- personal and professional development,
- graphical detailing,
- measuring, tendering and estimating,
- building surveying,
- health, safety and welfare,
- building technology,
- project mamagement,
- computer aided design,
- structural mechanics,
- sustainable construction,
- site surveying,
- science and materials,
- construction technology and design,
- further maths, economics and finance.
For further details, please click on the link below to watch a short video:
A minimum of five GCSEs with the following grades:
- English, Maths and a science at grade 4 or above, and
- two other GCSEs at grade 4 or above
A satisfactory interview
You will be assessed through written exams, assignments, supervised assessments and a work placement throughout the course.
A degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) courses in architecture, architectural technology, land surveying, construction management, quantity surveying, civil engineering, building surveying, building services engineering, landscape architecture or structural engineering.
You could enter employment at a technical level, for example trainee estimator, site engineer, architectural technician.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.