This qualification focuses on practical skills and knowledge, combining classroom and workshop sessions. You will gain practical experience and an understanding of the electrical installation sector.
This is not a competency based qualification, and you would need additional competence training if you were successful in securing employment in industry.
This qualification covers a wide range of subjects including:
- Structure of the construction industry,
- Fundamental safe working practices,
- Environmental and sustainability measures in domestic dwellings,
- Site preparation for working in the construction industry,
- Electrical installation wiring and terminations,
- Fabrication techniques for electrical installation,
- Electrical science and technology.
- A level 1 Electrical qualification, or
- A minimum of GCSE English and Maths (one at grade 4 or above, one at grade 3 or above) or equivalent, and
- A colour blindness check, and
- A satisfactory interview.
You will be assessed with on-screen exams and simulated practical assessments.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.