The course ensures candidates are up-to-date with the latest industry regulations.
Progression can lead to the Level 3 Award in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations (2394) and Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations (2395).
This course covers:
- Introduction to BS7671
- Overview of 18th Edition manual layout, including:
- Scope, Object and Fundamental Principles
- Assessment of General Characteristics
- Protection for Safety
- Selection and Erection of Equipment
- Inspection and Testing
- Special Installations or Locations
- Overview of the key changes from 17th Edition 3rd Amendment to the 18th Edition
To be considered for this course, candidates must either be practicing electricians, electrical contractors and / or other allied professionals.
External online two hour exam (60 multi choice questions).
Fees & Funding
£412, inclusive of exam fee. There is no fee remission available for this course.
Ideally it is best if you purchase a copy of Requirements for Electrical Installations, 18th edition by the IET, BS7671:2018. However, we can provide a copy for you to use if you do not have a one available.
Interested in this course? Fill in the enquiry form and the team will be in touch.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.