You will employed in industry, earning a wage whilst gaining skills and qualifications employers need and value.
The apprenticeship will include:
- combined knowledge and competency based qualification - level 3. Modules include:
- manage own performance in a business environment
- communicate in a business environment
- manage personal and professional development
- principles of business communication and information
- principles of business
- negotiate in a business environment
- create bespoke business documents
- develop a presentation
- deliver a presentation
- organise and deliver customer service
- English - level 2
- maths - level 2
- ICT - level 2
- employee rights and responsibilities
Possible job roles:
- administration officer/executive
- administration team leader/office supervisor
- personal assistant
- legal secretary
- medical secretary
- You must have an employer to support you through your apprenticeship and give you time off to attend college. Many people find their own job or are already employed but if not, college staff can help you find employment with a suitable employer
- an appropriate level 2 apprenticeship
- English and maths at 4 or above OR GCSE grade A*-C in English language and maths
- experience of working in an office
- good communication skills
You will be assessed at college and in the workplace. You will need to take exams for the technical certificate and Functional Skills elements of these apprenticeships.
Fees & Funding
As an apprentice it will not cost you anything to do the course. If you are aged 19 or over, your employer will be expected to make a contribution of £300 towards your fees.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.