If you would like to pursue a career in the barbering industry, then this is the course for you. Lots of practical hands on classes where you will learn:
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
- Advise and consult with clients
- Cut hair using basic barbering techniques
- Cut facial hair to shape using basic techniques
The purchase of a barbering kit is essential to the completion of this course.
Personal appearance must reflect industry standards.
A commitment and dedication to the course is essential. Applicants must be enthusiastic and passionate about their chosen career path and be able to present a professional image.
To join: You will need to attend a part-time enrolment session at the site you wish to study at. Dates and times are as follows:
- Wednesday 28th August (any time from 12:00-19:00)
- Thursday 29th August (any time from 17:00-19:00)
- Friday 30th August (any time from 10:00-13:00)
Please make sure to bring with you some photo ID, proof of address and, depending on your circumstances, either proof of benefits (something dated within the last three months) and/or a method of payment. You are not expected to pay for the course in full upon enrolling – you can arrange to pay in monthly instalments to be completed by the end of the course in June.
Is it right for me placeholder. do not edit or delete.
What are the business benefits placeholder. do not edit or delete.
- Observations of practical ability
- Photographs of work
- Treatment plans
- Written assignments
- Multiple choice tests
- On line learning
- Portfolio completion
Fees & Funding
To be confirmed
how to apply enrol placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Additional Information placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.