- develop independent study skills and apply these to realistic assignments throughout the course,
- learn online,
- learn how to draft financial statements for limited companies,
- perform complex management accounting tasks, and
- develop your own management skills
You will study the following units:
- Management accounting: budgeting
- Management accounting: decision and control
- Financial statements of limited companies
- Accounting systems and control
You will also study two of the following optional units:
- Business tax
- Personal tax
- External auditing
- Cash and treasury management
- Credit management
You will attend either:
- one full day per week (Tuesday or Thursday 09:00-16:45)
- two evenings per week (Tuesday and Wednesday, both 17:15-20:45)
To join this course please attend an AAT presentation session at the Huddersfield Centre on either Wednesday 12th June 1pm – 3pm or Thursday 13th June 6pm – 8pm
- Association of Accounting Technicians Level 3, or
- Degree in Accounting
Computer-based exams and case studies or work-based evidence throughout the year.
Fees & Funding
Tuition: £1791, Exam Fees: £282, Materials £500.
As a student on AAT programmes you would need to become a member for which there is a joining fee (£135).
You will be expected to pay for some essential costs such as text books.
Help may be available for students in financial difficulties. Please contact Student Support Services on 0500 162100.
Interested in this course? Fill in the enquiry form and the team will be in touch.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.