You should be a proactive, fast learner, have the ability to work independently or as part of a team, have problem solving skills, have good attention to detail, be open to change and have an accurate and methodical approach to your job. This qualification recognizes the application of a range of IT and social media skills and knowledge in the workplace, meeting employer workforce demands. The flexibility of this qualification will allow you to adapt your skills for a specific job.
Job roles that would suit an apprentice include:
- Social Media Assistant
- Social Media Consultant
- Social Media Analyst
- Social Media Marketing Assistant
- Digital Account Assistant
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital Communications Officer
- Community Engagement Officer
The Apprenticeship will include:
- Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business
- English level 2 (if required)
- Maths level 2 (if required)
- ICT level 2 (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Module examples include:
- Principles of Social Media
- Principles of Keywords and Optimisation
- Social Network Management for a Business
- Using Collaborative Technologies
- Content Management System Website Creation
- Imaging Software
- Video Software
- Website Software
- Web Fundamentals
- Web Development
You must have an employer to support you through your Apprenticeship and give you time off work to attend college. You must have secure employment to be able to enroll on this course. Details of vacancies can be found at: www.apprenticeships.org.uk
- An appropriate level 2 Apprenticeship, or
- A minimum of five GCSEs grade A*-C including English Language and Maths at least grade D, and
- You should demonstrate an interest or knowledge of working in the vocational area and wish to take up a career in the relevant industry.
You will be assessed at college and in the workplace. You may need to take exams.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.