- Knowledge based qualification - level 3,
- Competence based qualification - level 3,
- English - level 2,
- maths - level 2,
- Employee rights and responsibilities.
You will be employed in industry, earning a wage whilst gaining the skills and qualifications employers need and value.
Carpenters and joiners should have:
- good practical and hand skills,
- a responsible, careful work attitude,
- the ability to follow drawings, plans and written or spoken instructions,
- the ability to pay attention to detail,
- team skills, but equal confidence in working independently,
- an interest in construction.
- An appropriate level 2 Apprenticeship,
- experience of working in construction,
- good communication skills,
- you should demonstrate an interest or knowledge of working in the vocational area and wish to take up a career in a relevant industry.
Assessment will include evidence of the activities you have undertaken in the workplace and a practical synopsis assessment and a global online assessment (GOLA) test at the end of each unit at college.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.