Plumbing work may include:
- fitting pipe work,
- emergency repair work,
- fitting and jointing rainwater, soil and drainage pipes,
- maintenance work,
- sheet lead work.
The apprenticeship will include:
- knowledge based qualification, including Employee rights and responsibilities - level 3,
- competence based qualification - level 3,
- English - level 2,
- maths - level 2.
You will be employed in industry, earning a wage whilst gaining the skills and qualifications employers need and value.
You should have:
- good practical and hand skills,
- a responsible, careful work attitude,
- the ability to follow drawings, plans and written or spoken instructions,
- the ability to pay attention to detail,
- team skills, but equal confidence in working independently,
- an interest in plumbing.
- An appropriate level 2 Apprenticeship,
- A minimum of GCSE English and Maths (one at grade 4 or above, one at grade 3 or above) or equivalent, or
- A level 1 Plumbing and Heating qualification, and
- A satisfactory interview.
You will be assessed at college and in the workplace. You may need to take exams.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.