Plumbing work may include:
- fitting pipe work,
- emergency repair work,
- fitting and jointing rainwater, soil and drainage pipes,
- maintenance work,
- sheet lead work.
The Apprenticeship will include:
- knowledge based qualification, including employee rights and responsibilities - level 2,
- competence based qualification - level 2,
- English - level 1,
- maths - level 1
You will be employed in industry, earning a wage whilst gaining the skills and qualifications employers need and value.
You should have:
- good practical and hand skills,
- a responsible, careful work attitude,
- the ability to follow drawings, plans and written or spoken instructions,
- the ability to pay attention to detail,
- team skills, but equal confidence in working independently,
- an interest in plumbing.
- A satisfactory interview.
You will be assessed at college and in the workplace. You will take exams, a series of online tests and have practical and work-based assessments.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.