This apprenticeship will develop your skills to include planning, allocating and monitoring the work of a team, supporting team members, managing conflict, resolving problems, project management, agreeing budgets, managing customer service, business development and strategic planning.
The apprenticeship will include:
- combined knowledge and competency based qualification - level 3
- employee rights and responsibilities
Possible job roles:
- senior manager
- head of department
- You must have an employer to support you through your apprenticeship and give you time off to attend college. Many people find thier own job or are already employed but if not, college staff can help you find employment with a suitable employer
- an appropriate level 3 or 4 apprenticeship
- GCSE grade A*-C in English language and maths
- hold a senior position within your organisation
You will be assessed at college and in the workplace.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.