As a bricklayer you will be performing different techniques on site such as brickwork, blockwork, setting out, as well as decorative work.
The Apprenticeship covers:
- Health and safety
- Safe working practices
- Information, quantities and communicating
- Building methods and construction technology
- Setting out complex masonry structures
- Building Complex masonry structures
- Maths and English at level 2 unless previously achieved.
- You must have an employer to support you through your Apprenticeship and give you time off to attend college. Many people find their own job or are already employed but if not, college staff can help you find employment.
- An appropriate level 2 Apprenticeship,
- experience of working in construction,
- good communication skills, and
- you should demonstrate an interest or knowledge of working in the vocational area and wish to take up a career in the relevant industry.
Assessment will include evidence of the activities you have undertaken in the workplace and a practical synopsis assessment and a global online assessment (GOLA) test at the end of each unit at college.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.