You will complete the Care Certificate Induction programme at the start of your apprenticeship.
Qualifications within the apprenticeship:
- Level 2 Health and Social Care Vocational Diploma
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 2 Employment Rights and Responsibilities
You will additionally study, if needed:
- Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills English
- Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills Maths
with progression onto GCSE courses. These will be studied at either our Huddersfield or Dewsbury sites.
You are required to have GCSE English 3 and GCSE Maths 3 OR English and Maths at level 1.
You must be at least 16+ and ideally 19+ and interested in working with adults (not children) in a health and social care setting. You must be willing to work various shifts (not night duty) including weekends, evenings and bank holidays according to job role requirements.
- Practical demonstrations, workplace observations, witness statements and professional discussions
- Assignments and work products
- Portfolio of evidence
- Learner/reflective accounts
- Professional discussion
Fees & Funding
As an apprentice it will not cost you anything to do the course. If you are aged 19 or over your employer will be expected to make a contribution of £300 towards your fees.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.