The AAT Accounting suite of qualifications provides candidates with high quality, nationally recognised qualifications. They are vocationally-related, credit-based qualifications that provide valuable opportunities for individuals to develop skills, gain underpinning knowledge and understanding, demonstrate competence in the workplace and provide progression to the accounting sector or self-employment. They support achievement of Functional Skills/Essential Skills and relate to national occupational standards (NOS).
On the course you will cover:
• Understanding the benefits and risks of using accounting software
• Creating new accounts in the general ledger, sales ledger and purchase ledger
• Record bank and cash transactions
• Bank reconciliation
• Produce reports including trial balance, audit trail, analysis reports for nominal ledgers
Basic computer skills.
Is it right for me placeholder. do not edit or delete.
What are the business benefits placeholder. do not edit or delete.
This is a computer based course and may include homework. The assessment is carried out at the end of the course and is externally marked by the examination board.
Fees & Funding
Course fees are £75 per learner
• Learner registration fee of £43.00 (must be paid if sitting exams)
• AAT assessment fee of £32.00
How to Apply/Enrol
Contact the course tutor, Katherine Garthwaite:
Tel.: 01484 437000 ext. 7553
Additional Information placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.